Thursday 7 May 2015

Stubborn Hearts

Hi,. Greetings, .This Blog Is after a Lots of Prayers and Scripture Reading. I Am Writing This With Full Of Hurt and Pain In My Spirit. I Am Doing Ministry Since I Was A Kid Without Realising I Am Serving A God Of Heaven And Earth. God Brought Me Too Many Milk And Honey Lands And Also Wilderness Situations. So Many Experiences Since I Was Young. So Many Negative Words and Discouragements. But The Lord Kept On Talking And Walking With Me. He Was My Guider and It’s Till Today. I Can Never Explain His Love And Caring In My Life. We Have A God Who His Heart Is Full Of Love. All I Want To Say Is Only Gift We Can Give It To Him Is Doing His Work Without Any Expectation And Full Of Love. Today’s Life,. We Tend To Meet A Lots Of Different Characters And Behaviours. We Get To Know Them Too Late. In My Life, I Have Seen and Seeing A Lots New People. I Am Learning A Lots New Things And New Lessons For Life And Ministry. When We Are Learning, It Hurts Us And Damages Our Heart And Mind. But To Be Very Frank, I Get Angry And Disappointed Very Fast When I Face This Type Of People. I Tend To Ask God And Cry To The Lord. I Keep Asking God ‘Why I Am Going Through This Pains And Hurts’. So Many Questions Will Arise Within Me. When you’re Doing Ministry, .Your People Will Tend to So Many Things That Hurts You and They Are Not Bothered about It. 1) They Disrespect Your Instructions 2) They Talk Bad About You Father ,Mother And Siblings ( Family) 3) Do Not Honour God And His Ministries 4) Still Living Worldly 5) They Are Not Changing After So Many Spiritual Things We Have Done 6) No Respect For The Church 7) No Burden For The Salvation And The Church 8) Doing Ministry For Self Glory I Can Say Many Things, The List Will Be Keep Going If I List Down. When This Things Happens. The Servant Of God Or The Family Spiritually They Are Broken. That Is The Reason Why Many Of Us Are Not Standing In Ministry For A Long Time. Because Of The Heart-Breaking Issues Happens. Our Spirits Are Hurt and In Pain. We Easily Give Up and Go Back To Our Worldly Life. Today I Would Like To Share Some Of The Bible Words I Got As A Revelation When I Was Praying And Reading The Scriptures. As I Was Reading The Book Of Mark Chapter 3: 5, it’s Says like This Mark 3:5 And When He Had Looked Round About On Them With Anger, Being Grieved For The Hardness Of Their Hearts, He Saith Unto The Man, Stretch Forth Thine Hand. And He Stretched It Out: And His Hand Was Restored Whole As The Other. This Chapter Tells About Jesus Was Doing His Ministry On Sabbath Day ,.Where The Pharisees And Sadducees Where Planning To Kill Jesus With The Reason Where He Is Performing A Miracle On Sabbath Day. You Can Go Through The Chapter. What We Can Learn From This Chapter Is Jesus Was Distressed And Angry Because They Didn’t See The Goodness Or Have A Thankful Heart But Instead Planning To Kill Him With This Reason. Jesus Himself Faced Problems When He Was Doing Ministry And Wonders When He Was In This Same Earth As We Are Today. What I Have Learned 1)Be Firm In God’s Word 2)Leave All The Burdens To God 3)Avoid Thinking About Negative People And Thoughts 4)Do Miracles And Wonders In The Name Of Jesus (Keep Growing In Spirit Even Though Your Midst Of Troubles And Tribulations, Never Give Up Or Stop ) 5)Glorify The Name Of The Lord 6)Allow Yourself To Walk Away From The People Who Disrespect You Because They Are Disrespecting God. ( Luke 9:5) Nevertheless,. Pray For Them As Jesus Also Said Pray For Your Neighbours. We Can’t Change Them But Only God. The Main Reason Why Are Seeing This Type Of People Is They Are Not Connected With God And Filled With Holy Spirit. The Spirit Which Is Dwelling Inside Them Is Satanic And Is Always Against The Truth. I Am Personally Would Like To Encourage That We Have Our Rewards In Heaven As A Servant Of God. It’s A Privilege To Be The Servant Of The God Of The Heaven And Earth. For Christ Loves His Servants As His Friends ,Sisters, Brothers And Mothers (Family) Mark 3:35 For Whosoever Shall Do The Will Of God, The Same Is My Brother, And Sister, And Mother. I am Ending My Blog with this,. We Are Hurt With The Words Of Man Oh Lord,. But When We See Your Hurts And Pain That You When Through For Us. We Will Never Give Up For You Jesus Because You’re The Reason We Live Today~ Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment