Tuesday 5 May 2015

PASSION COMES WITH PAIN.

Hi ., This would be my second blog. I just want to share about passion. Everybody has a passion in their life. Passion can be their hobbies or dream. In our childhood or teenagers days we used to have a lots of dreams. Dreams makes us to keep going in life. We may have wondered when would our dreams come true. I was one of those dreamers. I used to day dream about my future. There was always a curiosity of knowing my future. I wanted my future to be bright and full of happiness. I always wanted to be best in everything. I always to be an example to the upcoming generation. I wanted to achieve in my education and choose a good professionals. I wanted to be singer and music coordinator. Too many things were stuck in my heart and head when I was a teenager. I kept dreaming without knowing whether I can achieve or not. But God’s promises made me to live in this earth when I was lost in my own world. All the dreams in my heart never been shared to others. People who were with me never took the interest to know or listen to it. All of them were busy with their schedules. The person that most of time I used to talk was my brother. He was more than a friend to me till now. My parents always stressed up with things where they share their thoughts and worries. We used to encourage them with positive words to keep going and not giving up. I achieve in my studies and higher studies. After everything I faced problem of looking for job vacancy almost 4 years. The surprising part was I studied nursing. The course was not so easy to finish. I had a lots challenges when I was studying. Financially I was having problem. Too many things were in my head thinking when will be able to finish and have victories life. After my nursing, I was jobless and worked in 2 clinics. Clinic that didn’t care of our services and their offers was so low that I had to work to gain knowledge only. In between the time, there were so many challenges I was going through physically and mentally. There came a situation where I had to go to Singapore and work. I had support the family and new ministry. I tell you working in Singapore was hell. You have to survive with 3-4 hours’ sleep. The road jam we have to go through almost 2 hours. , mistreated by the colleagues and supervisors, unfairness and salary shortage. Day by day I felt so frustrated with things. I avoid talking with anyone because the first thing they will ask where are you working? What are you working as? Why have you not apply for nursing position? And so many question. Those questions make my life miserable,. I always had a hope that god will not leave me. Whenever I feel broken,.i kept remembering myself god’s promises in the bible. Like Moses, Joshua, Job and many more. It will make me cry for a second and rejoice for a day. I felt many of my dreams where shattered due to my circumstances. I keep telling God about all the pain I am going through. Nevertheless,. My love for music was keeping growing that I was serious that I need to improve in music. I kept my friends laughing and stress less with music and jokes. As days go by I began to get used to the situation. I had a situation where I had to resign my Singapore job and work in Johor bharu because of church growth. God gave me prefect job and the timing was all good enough to attend church. God changed all the miserable to wonders. I will tell you I didn’t enjoy my childhood and teenager days. I grew seeing discrimination, poverty, loneliness and rejection. I thought my dreamers was shattered but God changed everything to be amazing. Coming back to the passion. I had three passion ., 1) Gods ministry 2) To be Best in education 3) Music I am turning to be good in this three now. I am still going through obstacles, tribulations and heart pain but I know I am growing. What’s your passion? Whatever it is God will change your miserable to powerful. Trust God and keep going on your passion. PASSION COMES WITH PAIN ~Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment